Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Past projects just too good to pass up sharing....

Hello there!! I have a few pictures of cards that I have made in the last few weeks and also some beautiful ones that were made for me...



A Father's Day card - so simple to create, but so elegant looking... I love this card!!!



Some Mother's Day cards (a little late but hey, gotta show off the beautiful work...).




Some beautiful boxes we made to hold cards...



Also some beautiful ones that were made for me...

a graduation card....



and a birthday card - both cards made by Mudmaven (check out her beautiful blog on my list of blogs to check out...).


Well I hope everyone is having a good week. I will try to have some pictures of the cards made by the ladies in my SU up-line and the card we made during our meeting. I will also try to get some pictures up of my swaps I made for the meeting. I think I'm off to bed! Thanks for visiting my blog and good night to all!!

<3
Megs


Pictures courtesy of my wonderful friend, you know who you are... thanks bunches!!! :)

3 comments:

mudmaven said...

Very cool! Thanks for the plug!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

you make beautiful work! :)

Allison Rankin said...

Wow, that's a bonanza of cards. They look terrific. One idea for you as a blogger (this is something a friend of mine does): She makes a lot of cards and then uses Blogger scheduler (http://draft.blogger.com/home) to publish cards one at a time. It increases traffic and comments! Cheers!