Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get....

Hello to all! I hope everyone is enjoying the weather. I know I am!! :)

I just wanted to say thank you to Allison for linking me on one of her blogs. I think everyone should check her blog out on my list of blogs to check out. Her link is Stampin' when I can.

Also wanted to say that I had fun last night at my up-line's father's day stamp camp. I will hopefully try to get some pictures up of some of the things we made that night. We made a lot of nice masculine cards and a cute coaster photo frame.

Next month I am going to try to have my very first SU party. My best friend is going to try to have a party for me, which would be wonderful. I'm interested to see what we can come up with to make at this party. Seeing as we are both quite creative when we get together, this should be tons of fun!! She is also going to help me make some swaps for the SU convention in August. Unfortunately I can't afford to go... :( sad day indeed. However, one of the ladies in my up-line is willing to take my swaps and swap them for me at convention!! So that will be really nice of her, I'm actually quite excited about that!!! Now I just have to figure out what I am going to make to send with her...

Other exciting news.... my cousin wants to sell some of my cards alongside of her jewelry that she makes at these craft shows or fairs she goes to. That's going to be good exposure for myself.... maybe I'll get some additional sales and parties out of it.... :)

Well I will write more later (and try to have some pretty pictures to share!!). As always, thank you so so much for reading my blog and leaving some encouraging words!!!

All the best....

<3
Meg

No comments: