Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bridal Shower Prizes

Here are the prizes I made for the games we will be playing at Kristin's Bridal Shower on Sunday.


Here are the four cards I made that I am going to give out together as one prize. I think they turned out really cute!!

Here are the envelopes for the mini-note cards. I made all of these by hand since I didn't have any on hand and also didn't have a template for them.


This is the outside of a lip balm holder. I saw this idea on Splitcoast and decided it would be a cute prize to give away. The stamps are from an old SU Hostess Set called "Reason to Smile." I love the butterfly!!

Here is the inside of the holder. A girl can never have too much lip balm!
I love the sentiment. Thank you Chris for this set!!! I LOVE IT!!!


I think this card turned out super cute. I love the colors!!


Here is a card that has a bookmark as a part of the card. I think it turned out nice. I got the idea from a fellow stamper on Splitcoast.

Here is the bookmark by itself. I like this idea a lot!!


Here is another bookmark idea I got off of Splitcoast. Cute huh? So easy to make!!



Here are some gift tags I made - aren't they cute??

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!! Enjoy the weather!! I love Spring time....

<3
Megs

2 comments:

mudmaven said...

Great job on these Megan! Good to see you stamping again! ~chris

Autumn Pereira said...

Love it all, but especially the lip balm holder card! Very cute! Hope you are doing well!